How many of us find ourselves scrolling through social media and YouTube videos or catching up on some Netflix only to discover that we can’t fall asleep that easily. Don’t we all know that lack of sleep makes for a terrible workday and if that day is a Monday, disaster?
Apparently, some of the most successful people in the world have their bedtime routine down pat, which has helped them rise above the rest. We all want that, don’t we?
The benefits of a bedtime routine
- Bedtime routines can make you feel relaxed and happy.
- Get to sleep faster and stay asleep for longer.
- Become more productive at work.
Where do you start?
- Start with making yourself a warm cup of caffeine-free / herbal tea. Try chamomile or peppermint to relax.
- Work on your to-do list for the next day, so that you aren’t frazzled the next morning.
- Change the lighting to something mellow and turn off all electronics like TV, phone, tablets etc. You definitely need a tech-detox.
- Plan your outfit tomorrow; you know how long that takes in the morning. Save time and plenty of stress with this one.